Anyone else having problems importing The Best Imitation of Myself: A Retrospective into iTunes? | The Official Ben Folds Site

Anyone else having problems importing The Best Imitation of Myself: A Retrospective into iTunes?

Posted by bradywurtz

I got the 3 cd set for my birthday and i just recently put it into iTunes and there are a whole lot of problems.

first of all, once i put them on iTunes, when i go to my iPhone and go to Albums to find The Best Imitaiton of Myself, there are like 12 of them. Apparently every time there is a new artist on the album, it makes it a new album on your iPhone, so there is no place on my iPhone that i can go to to just play one of the disks all the way through!

second of all, it does not work with Genius Playlists. I'm still baffled by this.

third, it has wrong information from the CD! The song 'Someone Cooler Than You' has the artist as Ben Folds Feat. Regina Spektor, but that should be for the song 'You Don't Know Me'!

is anyone else having these issues with the physical CD being imported into iTunes?