Crap | The Official Ben Folds Site

Crap

Posted by RobfromTaroona

Just bought your new album "The best imatation of myself - a retrospective", joined up to your website and tried to download the FREE free folds five EP and was told access denied. WASTE OF f***ING TIME. IF YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE SOMETHING AWAY AT LEAST f***ING HONOUR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

I have downloaded the tracks with no problem...though I must say I was a bit disapointed to find that these have been around for some time so it was a bit of a let down for me.
I can't really argue that the fan club arrangements have taken a trip and climbed a tree as far as I'm concerned.

Will you just hold on? This is a brand new site, so of course there are going to be a few initial bugs to work out. Sheesh, be patient.

Just be patient and wait for things to sort themselves out next time, It might save you from looking like a complete twat in front of everyone.

The free tracks were originally scheduled to be available on the album release date (October 11th). Based on your complaint, access has been turned on, effective immediately, to prevent any further confusion about the downloads. They've been turned on early so you won't have to wait until then. You can redeem your free EP tracks now.