Rubbish fan club

Posted by Codatim

What's going on with the membership arrangements for Ben Folds???
I've been a fan since 1995 and a signed up fan from the early days and into the PFofJ and now I have to start all over again!!

There is no way of contacting these people. They do not respond.

All I want is up to date info and fan rights to pre release tickets (on those golden rarities when Ben visits the UK...never Wales grrr).

Am I the only one who things the fan club is crap?

I deserve to be treated with more respect as a long standing club member. Where's Phil Maynard when you need him?

Replies

I agree I am also a long term member from Germany, got to every concert when Ben is in Germany ,and I have to say its not good.
Im still wiating for my 50 dollars back from Artist arena which was stolen from me when you swapped over the club runners .sort it out guys!!!
There is no support here and Im afraid Im not paying to join ever again after I was promised my money back over 18 months ago.
Poor show!!

Regards

Phil Durber

I agree I am also a long term member from Germany, got to every concert when Ben is in Germany ,and I have to say its not good.
Im still wiating for my 50 dollars back from Artist arena which was stolen from me when you swapped over the club runners .sort it out guys!!!
There is no support here and Im afraid Im not paying to join ever again after I was promised my money back over 18 months ago.
Poor show!!

Regards

Phil Durber

I don't understand why everything had to change... I don't like change. Sad

I agree, long-time fans do deserve some privileges. Personally, I only started listening to Ben in 2009, so I've missed out on this bit of fandom history here - is PFofJ part of thesuburbs.org?
There are plenty of things to improve on this forum, but it's early days yet. Hopefully they'll be implementing some kind of organised member system soon, just keep an eye out for changes.

...of course I mean Frank Maynard...miss you Frank